- Do the dishes
- Play fetch with the dog
- Research carpal tunnel syndrome (which I'm getting from all this typing)
- Research the Kennedy assassination (subject of current novel project)
- Play Scrabble
- Reheat coffee
- Read Entertainment Weekly
- Bite cuticles
- Watch Youtube videos of great drummers
- Research Hollywood celebrities to play the movie roles of my novel
Not sure what that's about. I know this, though. The Internet is the enemy. Some mornings, I have to get belligerent. This involves a trip to Barnes & Noble where the Internet costs money, where I have to sit down and write (or browse the new fiction--I REALLY am my worst enemy).
The things we tell ourselves, the acrobatics we go through....